Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machine
Our Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machines from the APHS-Line are specially designed for filling 3- and 4-sided sealed Sachet and Doypack bags.
Thanks to the various dosing systems, such as the auger filler, the volumetric cup filling device and the multi-head combination weigher/filler, the machine reliably packs powdery, liquid and granular products (sugar, spices, juice, tomato paste, nuts, sweets, laundry detergents, lotions, pills, capsules, pesticides, fungicides etc). The machine also produces the bags to be filled independently from flat films and thus represents a cost-effective and efficient packaging solution. Due to its modular design, the machine can be easily and quickly converted and extended.
- Die film is unwind (1) and the bags are formed (2).
- The film is inserted until it reaches the photosensor (4).
- Bottom and sides of the pouches (5 & 6) are sealed.
- The tear notch is added (7) and the bag is cut (8).
- The pouches are pulled and opened by the machine (9 & 10).
- The pouches are filled and sealed (11 & 12).
- The finished product is ejected from the machine (13 &14).
Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machine - Pre-Made Pouches: Chocolate Bars
Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machine - Pre-Made Pouches: Pet Food
Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machine - reel-fed: Soap with spout
Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machine - reel-fed: Energy drink with spout
* It is not possible to combine all maximum dimensions
** The output quantities per minute are averages depending on film type, thickness, product dimension and machine handling.
Convince yourself of our Automatic Horizontal Sachet Packing Machines and make an appointment today with our showroom or with one of our reference customers at 0221/168 00 60-0 or at info_at_alphapackgroup.de.